DKA Computing and Office Supplies
Supplying Businesses and Individuals Since 1986
Computing and Office Supplies
9a Chapel Street, Camborne, Cornwall, UK, TR14 8EF
Most items required are available ex-stock or within 24 hours
Prices and delivery arrangements on request.
You are welcome to visit our retail premises.
Computing consumables, including:-
(original and compatible);
(diskettes, tapes, CD's);
Papers and Labels
(continuous and cut-sheets);
Cables, adapters and switch boxes;
(media storage, mouse mats, etc.);
Papers, envelopes, labels, books
Photocopier and fax consumables;
Writing and graphics;
Diaries, organisers, dictionaries,
Office furniture, filing and storage;
Warehousing, postal and packaging;
Security, janitorial and catering.
Unix Software House specialising in Stock and Order Processing systems.
Stockist of Office Supplies including many computer consumables.
Accounting, Stock and ePoS.
Software integrating Sales/Purchase/Nominal ledgers, Invoicing, Stock-Control, Sales/Purchase Ordering, Retail Sales and Hire/HP Contracts. Suitable for a wide range of stockholding businesses e.g. builders merchants, DIY outlets, wholesalers, retailers.
- over 100 switchable selections;
- multi-user, multi-company, multi-location, multi-currency;
- major unique references are amendable (nominal, customer, supplier and product codes);
- various selections for mail-merge letters and address-labels;
- price matrices for customer/product and/or groups of the same, each with quantity level breaks;
- definable product units (e.g. pair, metre, metre @3m wide, kilogram, 5 sq. metre pack, 100m roll) - these may differ for buying and selling quantities and for their respective prices;
- made-in and bought-out assemblies and groups;
- products can be stocked normally, batched (e.g. carpet selected from specific roll), serial numbered (i.e. tracked individually) or consumable (no stock movements).
Bespoke software designed and installed.
We can also provide support services and training.
Newspaper Publishers Advertising Orders
Integrates with the above Sales/Nominal Ledgers and enables processing of advertisement orders from receipt through to publication and invoicing.
- weekly or less frequent publications;
- individual, series and continuing orders;
- prepaid, account and agency clients;
- insertion into a group of publication titles;
- planning sheets in descending size sequence;
- pass details to external page-planner;
- weekly/monthly invoices according to customer;
- statistics by rep, title, category, size/placement.
Copyright ©2001 DKA Computing and Office Supplies. All rights reserved.
Reproduction of material from this web site without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.